1. The dress code is plain white shirt and black pant with shoes.
2. Students should sit in allocated class room according to time table.
3. Students should always wear identity card for security servileness
4. Attendance of students should not be less than 75%.
5. It is mandatory to sit on time. Five minutes are allowed but not apparent.
6. Apron and slipper should be worn during the practical.
7. Mobile phones, eating and drinking are strictly prohibited in Practical laboratories. If found while using, the strict action will be taken.
8. Mobile phone is strictly prohibited in Class room. If found while using, the strict action will be taken. All students must wear an apron while entering in the laboratories.
1. Follow all written verbal instruction carefully. If you do not understand a direction or a part of procedure ask your teacher before proceeding with the activity.
2. Read the labels given on chemicals and equipments carefully.
3. Treat every chemicals as if it were hazardous never “SMALL” a solvent.
4. Wear glove regularly when you are doing practicals.
5. Disposal: Students are responsible for the proper disposal of used material if any appropriate containers. You also ask to your course teacher for disposal material.
6. Be alert and proceed with caution at all times in the laboratories. Notify the teacher immediately of any unsafe condition you observed.
7. Only those materials permitted to your lab work, such as lab manuals lab note books, and other lab materials should be brought to your laboratories work space. All other items such as Books, bags, mobile phones should be kept away from your work area.
8. To check the clean up work area and Tap, light, fan switch off before leaving.
9. Make the entries in the log books of laboratories.
10. Shutdown the computers properly before leaving the laboratory.
11. Specify mobiles are strictly prohibited in laboratory.