- The applicant must apply for admission only through the prescribed form available with the prospectus.
- The prospectus, identity card and information brochure needs to be purchased from the institute.
- Parent’s undertaking is compulsory while applying.
- All the necessary details like your address and contact must be filled accurately in the admission form.
- The mandatory documents (duly attested photocopies) mentioned below must be attached with the application form.
- Application fees for Postgraduate courses is ₹500 for Open Category and ₹350 for Reserved.
- Application fees for Undergraduate courses is ₹300 for Open Category and ₹200 for Reserved Category.
- Registration fee for any course is ₹500.
- Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- Leaving/Transfer Certificate of the previous Institution attended.
- Migration Certificate (for applicants from other Universities).
- Three recent passport size photographs.
As per the university rules 75% attendance is compulsory for every course