- Established in the year 1983 and acts as the Institute’s resource depository.
- Internet Facility, DELNET and Online Journals.
- Subscribed to 106 Journals and Magazines.
- Facilities to search through abstracts, technical papers and articles (DELNET).
- Access to 1150 DELNET journals online.
- Photocopying and printing facilities are available for students and faculty.
- The library is open for 24 hours during preparatory period and examinations, including Sundays and Holidays.
- The library environment is conducive to learning and acquiring knowledge through the available means.
The library has 12 servers, 70 computers and other accessories adequate enough to meet to the needs of any users. 25 computers are meant for users to access OPAC, databases, e-books, e-journals and other e-resources. The reading area in the library have been WI-Fi enabled to provide wireless access to internet. Students are allowed to use their laptops in the library.
The Central Library is a part of the Institute’s wide network built around a fiber optic Gigabit Ethernet backbone. Comprising of five routing switches. The library is connected to the backbone through one such routing switches. The institute’s backbone is in turn connected to 2.7 GBPS of Internet bandwidth.